Friday, December 23, 2011

Mercury Glass for Less!

Pinterest has been my obsession since I start a few months ago.  Recently, I saw a post where you can create your own mercury glass look for a fraction of the cost! After a quick trip to Hobby Lobby, I brought back 3 candle holders for less than $20 (they were 50% off). My sister, Allison, ordered Krylon Looking Glass spray paint online (we could not find it in stores).


Materials You Need:
Any Glass Object
Bottle of Krylon Looking Glass Spray Paint
A Spray Bottle of Water


First, you spray water all over the candle holders. Next, you spray on your looking glass spray paint. Let it dry for 15 minutes and...




Final Product!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season with their families!  I am so blessed to be able to spend Christmas with my family this year in Atlanta.




Merry Christmas from Us + Dutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment